Our older adults are at high risk, especially post-COVID-19. This pandemic has led to self-isolation and social distancing, heightened risk of loneliness and increased dependency on care givers.
ViKi is helping seniors limit their potential exposure to COVID-19 by immediately connecting them to their caregivers for medical assistance and care coordination while practicing social distancing through the communication tool of the ViKi app.
- Engages seniors with AI-based conversations to combat loneliness and isolation.
- Ensures Careplan adherence for seniors living in isolation.
- Enables continuous conversations with caregivers and family members.
- Collects vitals, as well as the physical and emotional well-being of seniors to assess needs.
- Provides a social isolation assessment.
- Provides an AI-driven sentiment analysis.