Primary Function of Position:
The digital / performance marketing executive will drive the marketing department’s commercial performance through systematic campaign-specific results and overall measurement. The digital / performance marketing executive will work closely in inbound / outbound marketing campaigns as well as post-campaign evaluations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Adept at using digital marketing channels like LinkedIn & Google Search and Display for lead generation, retargeting, experienced in executing campaigns, analysing performance, bid adjustments, and recommending optimization opportunities for maximizing RoI.
- Campaign management: Should be an expert in day-to-day campaign management [design, budget allocation, optimization].
- Continually review campaign performance and provide recommendations to optimise overall spend and performance.
- Conversant in email marketing and adept at using marketing automation tools.
Search Engine Optimization
- Regularly undertake off page optimization activities.
- Conduct keyword research according to the latest keyword research strategies.
Reporting & Metrics
- Maintain website analytics, metrics and campaign reporting, should be conversant with analytics tools.
- Preparing regular internal reports that provide insight into performance – campaign wise, traffic, and overall health of the digital marketing activities.
- Ability to assess key performance indicators and make recommendations for increasing relevant conversions.
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience, preferably from an e-commerce organization
- Experienced in setting up and optimising Google AdWords (SEM, Display) and LinkedIn campaigns.
- Operational knowledge with latest marketing automation tools.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools like Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented and a keen eye for data.
- Exceptional data and analysis skills
- Good verbal communication, presentation skills, and written communication skills.
- Experience working with marketing automation and customer relationship management software.
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills.
- Strong key stakeholder communication skills
- University degree in communications or marketing, full-time.
- Knowledge of digital marketing (expert level) through added certifications