Primary Function of Position:
- Responsible for developing internal customer business requirements for the Intuitive ServiceNow platform. This will include working with ServiceNow Business Analysts and other ServiceNow Developers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing and Configuring Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts, and ACLs including advanced scripting by following Intuitive ServiceNow coding best practices.
- Writing of technical development specifications.
- Debugging and resolving issues including managing the incidents or stories in the ServiceNow platform.
- Provide support for Reporting/Advanced Reporting.
- Configure/Customize ServiceNow applications including workflows, and UI customizations
- Utilizing scripting tools to automate ServiceNow tasks
- Good knowledge in customizing and enhancing ITSM modules (Incident, Change, Knowledge, Service Request, Service Catalog, SLAs)
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent disciplines.
- Proven track record in ITSM technologies
- 3 years experience as a system developer with strong knowledge of ServiceNow platform and architecture.
- Certified ServiceNow and System Administrator
- Certified ServiceNow Developer
- Strong understanding of ITIL framework and processing (Incident, Problem, Change, and Configuration Management)
- 2 years experience with Angular, Bootstrap, JQuery.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills